Bulk Order Processing
When set up in the Magento backend, Fooman Order Manager will execute the requested action for each selected order as if you had gone into each order individually and completed the action (invoice/ship/invoice and ship/status update) manually.
1. On the Order Overview Screen (Sales > Orders), select the orders to be processed.
2. Select one of the following actions from the drop down menu marked "Actions":
- Invoice selected (Magento native invoices will be created for the selected orders)
- Ship selected (Magento native shipments, with optional tracking information if entered, will be created for the selected orders)
- Invoice and ship selected (Magento native invoices and shipments, with optional tracking information if entered, will be created for the selected orders)
3. Click ‘submit’. A success message will appear at the top of the screen when the action has been completed successfully.
Any emails that would normally be sent when processing an individual order will still be sent as normal, according to the Sales Emails settings.