8. Customer Group Surcharges
Apply a surcharge or discount to a particular customer group.
5% Wholesaler Handling Fee
Enable Customer Group Surcharge (v1.0.0+)
When set to Yes, a small order fee will be enabled.
Customer Group (v1.0.0+)
Control-click to select as many customer types that you wish to apply the surcharge or discount to.
Payment Surcharge Type (v2.0.0+)
Choose your preferred calculation model:
- Fixed: The amount in the Fixed Transaction Cost field
- Percent: The percentage in the Payment Surcharge % field is added to the calculation base (refer to settings for “All Surcharges”)
- Fixed + Percent: The sum of both the Fixed Transaction Cost and Payment Surcharge %
- Fixed Minimum: The higher of either the Fixed Transaction Cost or Payment Surcharge %
Payment Surcharge % (v1.0.0+)
Enter the surcharge or discount percentage – eg. 5 for surcharges, or -5 for discounts (remember not to add the % symbol).
Fixed Transaction Cost (v2.2.1+)
Enter the fixed transaction cost that you wish to charge or offer as a discount – eg. 15 for surcharges, or -15 for discounts (remember not to add any currency symbols).
Surcharge Description (v1.0.0+)
Enter the surcharge description that will be visible to the customer – eg. “10% loyalty discount” or “Wholesaler handling fee”.