Step 2 – Add Application in Xero
- Go to api.xero.com and login using your standard Xero login details
- Go to My Applications and choose to add a new application. Choose a "private" application
- Choose an application name of your choice
- Select which Xero store you want to link
- Upload your previously created public key file as the X509 certificate
- Click Save
- When the confirmation page loads, you will be given a set of Oauth Credentials. These will be used to configure access for your Magento store in the next step.
Note that Xero has a limit of 2 private applications for each Xero account.