1. Set Up Fooman DPS Pro in the Magento Backend
The following setting groups are added under System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Services:
- General Settings (including Maxmind fraud)
The following setting groups are added under System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods:
- DPS PxPost by MageBase
- DPS Webservice by Fooman (3D Secure Enabled)
- DPS PxPay by MageBase
- DPS PxFusion by Fooman
- DPS PxPost/PxPay (Billing Agreements) by Fooman
- DPS Webservice (Billing Agreements) by Fooman
We indicate which features are available on which version of Fooman Payment Express (DPS) Pro in the following way: (v1.0.0+).
New Order Statuses
The following new order statuses are added to fit your order workflow:
- Pending Payment (DPS): use when order has been created and the customer is redirected to Payment Express to complete payment – indicates that the customer chose Payment Express as their payment method and still need to complete the transaction
- Processing (DPS – Amount Authorised): use when also using the “Authorise Only” action for Payment Express payments – indicates that an order has been placed with Payment Express and you have selected the “Authorise and Capture” option
- Processing (DPS – Amount Paid): use once order payment is received payment via Payment Express – indicates that order is ready for shipment
Using 'Authorise and Capture'
There are two choices when accepting credit card payments:
- 'Purchase' – the transfer of funds will be processed immediately after the customer completes payment
- 'Authorise and Capture' – two step process where a hold is put on the funds after the customer completes payment, and the transfer of the funds is later completed in Payment Express (outside of Magento).