Step 4 - Set up Google Analytics + in the Magento backend (overview)
Go to System > Configuration > Sales > Google Api to configure your Magento settings.
After you have configured Magento, log into your Google Analytics account to view the extra data added by this extension. Nothing is changed or added on the Magento dashboard.
The following setting groups are added under System > Configuration > Sales > Google Api:
- GoogleAnalyticsPlus by Fooman Settings
- Google Adwords Conversion by Fooman Settings
- Google Universal Analytics by Fooman Settings
- Google Tag Manager by Fooman Settings
- Google Dynamic Remarketing by Fooman Settings
We indicate which features are available on which version of Fooman Google Analytics + in the following way: (v1.0.0+).
Google Analytics (Standard Magento) Settings
When using Fooman Google Analytics +, you do not need to configure these settings.
These standard Magento settings do not have any effect (i.e. will be overridden) once you enable the “Google Universal Analytics by Fooman” settings.